Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer Time Fun

I know it is summer time when I can say during the last week we were in bathing suits almost everyday!!!  Last Tuesday, instead of going to the Lepo's for dinner we all meet at the beach, the boys had a blast.  In fact, Luke was the first child I had to tell to stop and not go any deeper...that was a huge surprise to me I thought it would of been Logan.



Luke loves the waves & was so excited to point them out

Logan on the run...like always!!  I swear the boy doesn't know how to walk!
On Friday Luke had 'Splash Day' at school.  So I was dressing him in his bathing suit and Logan brings me his to put on too.  Of course I did & Logan and I came back home to have our own splash day in our backyard!  He loved the sprinkler!  Every time it would get him wet, he would say 'NO water NO'.

Here he is pointing his one finger saying NO!

This is the my brilliant child trying to drink the water!
Today we went swimming at DyDy & PaPa's pool.  These boys are becoming water babies!  It was very nice, because I didn't even have to get in the water.  They went all on there own...of course I didn't take my eyes off of them.

Here are the boys checking out the hot tub.
To end our great day, we had dinner and went on our first official scooter ride....actually leaving our
cul-de-sac.

Luke ready to go!

Weeeeeeee!

And we are off!
Cannot wait for more 'Summer Time Fun'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment