Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's About Time

Well after a broken camera, a new job and a huge loss I am finally posting again!! (Enjoy Carolyn!)
First day of school!
Logan thinks if he doesn't look at me he doesn't have to really go to school.  Although times have changed, because now when I drop him off, he tells me to leave.

Relaxed, watching some TV before bed.  Love how they can be so sweet to each other...sometimes!

Playing outside in the rain & 'yes' in our PJ's and undies.   Thank goodness our neighbors like us, well at least I think they do.

Luke figuring out the umbrealla

This is fun!

Precious!

Not very often I get both boys looking at the camera at once.

Decided to be tourist and took the kids to the flight muesum.  They didn't understand why they could get in the planes...I agree!

Paw, we love and miss you greatly!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet post Trisha! I am going to miss Paw, he was so nice! Call me soon when you get a chance!! :)

    ReplyDelete