Thursday, July 1, 2010

Big Boys

So I haven't posted in awhile, so I have some catching up to do!  Lets start with Happy Birthday Grandpa!
Luke helping Grandpa blow out his candles.
How many can sit on one couch...thank goodness we finally got a new one!
After cake we went outside to let the kiddos play.  They always have a great time playing with each other.  Here they are riding the four wheelers.

Luke giving Carson a ride.

Giving Riley a ride.
Logan

Logan thought it was funny to ride into the back of Luke's!
The next day was Father's Day!  Luke loved coloring Daddy's cards, he made a perfect smiley face inside one of them.  I was very impressed.

The boys giving Scott his cards...or opening them.
Luke & Logan started summer camp last week too.  This is Logan's first time to go to school.  I was very excited because it actually meant I got time to myself, which doesn't happen very often.

On our way to school.  Luke was excited, but Logan on the other hand wasn't into it.  He is finally starting to enjoy it after the second week.  Yeah!

Logan sleeping in the playroom, which has never happened...all I can say is he had a long week at school!
Logan also started refusing to sleep in his crib, so he is now in a 'big boy bed'!  The first night was very rough!!  Did great till 3:30 am, then he got up and ran into our room and yelled "Watch Thomas Now!".  What a wake up call!  He was back into our room every 20 mins. after that, but he is doing much better now. 
His first night in his new bed!

The boys enjoying the new couch and ottoman! 

Had to end with cool man Luke! 
 Can't wait for it to stop raining so we can go swimming again!

1 comment: