When you have three family birthdays that fall on two consecutive days, it makes for lots of partying!!! And the boys loved every bit of it. The first to celebrate was cousin Riley turning 5.
So all the Leimer's got together...that is 7 grandkids total!! With 4 of those being 2 & under, which are all boys. You can imagine all the fun we had. Luke's favorite part was getting into the girls' make-up, I know I shouldn't share these, but I can't resist. He is going to kill me one day when he is older.
Here are the three youngest...the triplet boys
And all the grandkids in Grandpa's tractor.
It was a great Saturday! Next birthday was mine (actually Riley & I share a birthday)! So of course it consisted of a big family gathering. Here are the kiddos decorating my cake (or at least what I eat as cake, since I don't like cake).
It says 'Happy Birthday', can't you read it!
Blowing out the candles!
Then it was on to Camryn's birthday party! Poor Luke woke up with a stomach bug, so had to stay home with Daddy, but Logan & I went and partied.
Logan wanting to escape.
Mrs. Erin's lil' one enjoying a hotdog!
I love sharing my birthday with both nieces, it brings the family together every time & family time is the greatest!








What a fun day! I love hanging out with your family! :) :) :) How funny is that picture of Hailey Haynes!!! Cracks me up! We missed Luke!
ReplyDelete