I was sooooo excited to get a text from the Lepos saying, "Pool heated want to come over & bring the boys swimming?"!!! I couldn't wait, although I was a little nervous. This is the first year where both boys are in floaties and can go on their own. Last year Logan was still in a lil' float and could be on his own. So Scott got off early and we went swimming. Logan could not wait. The boy has no fear of water (much less anything)! Here he is with his floaties on wanting to just jump in...he couldn't wait another second!
And here is Luke just enjoying having his feet in the water, so relaxed and calm!!!
Logan went full force into the water and enjoyed every bit of it...no matter if he was underwater or above water, he had a blast. Luke of course was a lil' more timid, but really enjoyed it and was swimming all on his own in no time. Logan tried to swim on his own, but most of the time ended up underwater.
Logan & Mr. Brian became best friends!
Mr. Brian & Mrs. Kristen made hamburgers on the grill after swimming. YUMMY!!
Mr. Brian may I have some more ketchup???
Sure Logan, but I think you have plenty on your face!
Thanks Lepos for the great evening & I know where our second home is this summer!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment