Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Celebrations

Wow! What a busy and crazy Easter weekend.  The boys loved ALL the Easter egg hunts...all three.  First one at EEP (Luke's school), second at First Baptist Church in Texas City & last one at Grammy's house!
Everytime I told Luke he was going to a hunt, he asked me if he could eat the eggs.  The kid loves boiled eggs...not my favorite!  I had to explain, that the eggs were plastic and he would frown.  So when I told him we were going to dye the eggs & he would be able to eat them, he was very excited.  :)
Notice how clean they are and everything else...didn't last long!

Logan even decided to dye a few body parts! Thanks for Uncle Trey giving him the idea.

Granny & Paw looking at the choas!

The end results, lots of brown broken eggs.  Kids went straight to the tub to scrub the dye off of them, while Dad's cleaned up the garage! What fun!

The boys Easter morning, loved what they got.  Luke kept saying, but I didn't get to see the Easter Bunny, I want to see him.  We all had a blast and a great time with the family!

1 comment:

  1. I love your family!! Looks like ya'll had a great Easter!!

    ReplyDelete